|Double Funky French manicure posted on une-deuxsenses|
- apply your base coat, then follow with 2 - 3 coats of your base color.
- Once completely dry, apply "french manicure stickers"to each nail.
- You should use two nail strips per nail, leaving space between the two strips.
- Apply your second color until opaque - usually only takes one coat if you are using a dark color.
- Remove "french manicure stickers" immediately, let dry, then apply your top coat.
Source : Manicure Mondays: The Double Funky French
Tutorials You Should also see :
- How to do a Funky French manicure Nails Art Tutorial
- How t give yourself Neon polka dot French manicure
- the easiest way to do a French Manicure
- How to do a Missoni-inspired Manicure
- The Classic French Braid Tutorial