|the easiest way to do a French Manicure|
How to do a French Manicure :
- Apply a base coat and let dry. It’s important that it is completely dry before you proceed.
- Apply either blue painter’s tape or paper reinforcements to your nail.
- Paint a neon color on the tip, or whatever color you would like to use. Use 2 light coats for coverage. Thick coats are not advisable because it leaves a ridge (you can see one in our ring finger… oops!)
- Remove tape or reinforcement AFTER the polish has dried.
- Apply a clear coat and enjoy!
Tutorials You Should also see :
- How to do a Missoni-inspired Manicure "Nails Art Tutorial"
- How to do a Funky French manicure Nails Art Tutorial
- How to do a Chevron tape manicure Nail art tutorial
- How to do the Splatter manicure "Nail art tutorial"
- Explosion nail art design tape manicure tutorial