|Clear micro beads manicure posted on beautylish|
- Base coat
- Opaque nail polish (no shimmer)
- Clear micro beads (available at most craft stores—we snagged our jar for three dollars!)
- Top coat
- apply a clear base coat on completely bare nails.
- apply one coat of no-shimmer white polish onto your nails and let them dry.
- Apply a generous second coat of color to one hand, and let the polish get tacky for 10 seconds.
- over a sheet of paper, a cup, or a plastic tray, pour the microbeads over your nail bed, ensuring you coat the entire surface of your nail bed like glitter over glue.
- use the pad of your finger to press and secure the caviar beads.
- then apply a tiny drop of top coat along your nail tip to seal the Clear micro beads.
SOURCE : DIY CAVIAR MANICURE
Tutorials You Should also see :
- How to do a Missoni-inspired Manicure "Nails Art Tutorial"
- How to do a Funky French manicure Nails Art Tutorial
- How to do a Chevron tape manicure Nail art tutorial
- How to do the Splatter manicure "Nail art tutorial"
- Explosion nail art design tape manicure tutorial