|how to Get Split Nails tutorial|
Split Nails : This chevron design is a way sophisticated take on the reverse French manicure.
1 - Start by painting nude polish on the bottom of your nail in a rough triangle.
2 - Then, taking a thin, black brush, draw two criss-crossing hatchmarks over your nail. You should be drawing over the nude polish, but not leaving any bare nail exposed below the triangle. Then, fill in the rest of the nail with black.
Tutorials You Should also see :
- How to do a Missoni-inspired Manicure "Nails Art Tutorial"
- How to do a Funky French manicure Nails Art Tutorial
- How to do a Chevron tape manicure Nail art tutorial
- How to do the Splatter manicure "Nail art tutorial"
- Explosion nail art design tape manicure tutorial