|Retro Braided Up-Do Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Take your first section of hair. Clip up the top and divide the section into two parts. Braid and tie off with two mini elastics.
- Step 2 : Twist each braid up and randomly pin to your head. I loop mine twice and then twist into a figure 8, then use 3 pins on each braid to secure.
- Step 3 : The next section of hair will run along the edge of your crown in a horseshoe shape. Clip hair on top of your head.
- Step 4 : Separate your back section into three and braid each. Loop and twist these sections and secure to your head as you did with the previous section. Use as many hair pins as you need.
- Step 5 : The hard part is behind you! Let the top section down. Take a section at your crown and back comb evenly. Take your top and side sections and sweep them back, figure out how you want your hair lay on the sides, when your happy with how it looks loosely braid the top and side sections, roll and twist the top braid and secure. Make sure to keep the volume at your crown you created with the back combing.
- Step 6 : Finish with some hair spray and use hair pins to hide any strays. I pulled some hair out and let it fall around my face for a safter look, but what you do with the front is up to you.
Source : Tutorial: Retro Braided Up-Do