|Crowned Braid With a Side Ponytail|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Gather a small section of hair on one side of the head, and begin a french braid.
- Step 2 : Continue braiding along the crown of the head.
- Step 3 : Braid until you reach the other side of the head, just below the ear.
- Step 4 : Secure the braid with a Fly Tie.
- Step 5 : Begin french braid on the other side of the head.
- Step 6 : Continue french braid until it meets the other braid, just behind the ear.
- Step 7 : Begin a standard braid away from the head.
- Step 8 : Braid until you reach the end of the hair.
- Step 9 : Lift the bottom of the second braid and align it with the first braid.
- Step 10 : Place the braid just over the bottom braid.
- Step 11 : Secure the end of the braid with a bobby pin.
- Step 12 : Neatly tuck the end of the braid under some hair, and secure with a bobby pin.
Source : Hair Tutorial: Crowned Braid with Side Pony