|Simple Fishtail Braid Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Gather all hair and separate into two sections.
- Step 2 : Take a small, side piece from the left section and cross over whole section bringing the piece to the center between both sections.
- Step 3 : Repeat step 2 for the right section.
- Step 4 : Take another small piece from the left section and cross over whole section bringing the piece to the center between both sections just as you did in step 2.
- Step 5 : Repeat step 4 for the right section.
- Step 6 : Continue to bring small pieces to the center between both sections alternating from the left and right sections just as you did in the precious steps. Pieces can be as big or small as you wish depending on the look you want.
- Step 7 : Once all hair is braided, fasten with your favorite hair tie.
- Step 8 : Leave as is or for a tousled messy look, use your thumbs and gently pull braid to the sides starting from the center toward the outside.
Source : Tutorial : Fishtail Braid
Tutorials You Should also see :
- Faux Bob Hair Tutorial
- How to do The Fishtail Braid Tutorial
- Ponytail With Twists Hair Tutorial
- Two Side Braids With a Ponytail Tutorial
- Softly Pinned Half Updo Tutorial