|Dry Water Marble Nail Tutorial|
- Apply your base color to a zip-loc bag.
- Add a few more colors to marble with. Use a toothpick and draw lines to combine the colors.
- He're the finished look. Allow to dry a couple of hours.
- Apply base color while waiting for the marble to dry.
- Once dry use tweezers to lift from plastic.
- You can either peel off the entire section or cut off a piece at a time.
- I recommend cutting a small piece. The polish is thin and will fold over on itself.
- Apply the cut section to your nail. Your nail polish must be slightly wet/tacky in order for the marble to adhere!!!
- Press the marble into the tacky polish like you're applying a nail decal. Remember to cover the edge. Use your tweezers or toothpick to push through. I like to use scissors but I don't recommend them. Thn tear off the excess .
- Apply your favorite topcoat and don't forget to cover your edges. and You're done!
Source : Dry Water Marble + Tutorial
- Music Note Nails tutorial
- Copper Mint Splatter Nails Tutorial
- Tribal Nails Tutorial
- Pink Crush Nail Tutorial
- a heart on your Nails