|Double Braid Gibson Tuck Tutorial|
- Start with damp hair. I dried the back out a bit more and set it on a curler to acheive some extra volume. Part hair far to one side.
- Using a comb, isolate the front section of your hair that you plan to braid. Clip excess hair back.
- "Braid" first section and bobby pin it. I used a quick two strands twisting technique.
- Release the section of hair you pinned back, and braid using the same technique as above and pin.
- Make one braided section on the opposite side of your head and pin.
- Put your hair in a pony tail and do the gibson tuck.
Source : Hair Inspiration: Double Braid Gibson Tuck Tutorial
Tutorials You Should also see :
- Perfect simple updo that anyone can do!
- The Brisk Braid Wrap Tutorial
- The Bow Bun Tutorial
- The Braided Bun Tutorial
- How To Do a Messy Side Bun